With In-School Performances, you can bring live quality performance right into your school!
Introduce students to professional performances in dance, theater, music, storytelling, puppetry and more.
- To book a performance, use the In-School Performance Request Form, available at AcadianaCenterfortheArts.org in the Arts in Education tab. Don’t wait to book: spots fill up quickly!
- Each performance is designed to serve a specific grade level. Please check the suggested level before scheduling.
- Confirm availability early. Performance dates, times and fees are subject to change.
- Questions? Contact Erin Gray at 337-233-7060, ext. 235 or Erin@AcadianaCenterfortheArts.org
- Performances are 45–50 minutes in length. Please consider assembly time when planning.
- Audience sizes are limited to 250 students.
- LPSS schools each receive one performance paid for by the school system. Arts liaisons select performances for schools.
- St. Landry parish public schools each receive a performance at no cost!
- Inquire about cost for additional performances.
The deadline for using LPSS funds for In-School Performances is October 29, 2022.