In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety of our patrons is our top priority. This season you will notice some changes that we have made to our operations and venue in an effort to provide patrons with the same world-class experience that you are used to!
- AcA introduces our new TOUCHLESS EXPERIENCE. From the moment you enter the building, our goal is to minimize the physical interactions between patrons and our staff, volunteers and the building itself. From having doors opened by our team, to new scanners that can scan tickets on your smartphone device, we have thought about it all!
- Patron Flow. To discourage a crowded lobby, the AcA will create seating outside of the building and will help to keep large groups spread throughout the building. No patron can enter the building without a ticket. Patrons will also enter the theater through an organized system that groups our guests by their seating location.
- Social Distanced Seating. Seating has been carefully planned by our team to allow for proper distancing between patrons inside of the theater. The Box Office will provide VIP service to anyone who purchases a ticket in order to make the experience simple.
- Enhanced cleanliness. After each performance, our professional cleaning crew uses a special sanitizing solution to fog the entire theater. Ongoing cleaning of restrooms, and heavily trafficked areas will take place by our staff before, during and after each performance, and special hand sanitizing stations will be set-up across the venue for our guests. All guests will have access to disinfectant wipes at the entrance of the theater if you want to do an extra wipe-down of your seat.
- Masks protect us all! The AcA has implemented a mandatory mask policy for anyone entering the building. Disposable masks are available at the Box Office in case you forget yours at home.
The AcA will continue to update ticket holders on the new protocols and enhancements throughout the season. For more info, please contact the Box Office at 337-233-7060. The AcA will continue to follow local, state, federal, and CDC recommendations and guidelines as we establish guidelines that affect the safety of our patrons.