COVID-19 Resources for Acadiana Artists and Arts Organizations
These are resources AcA has gathered from partners organizations and national organizations. To add resources to this list or if you have more specific questions, please submit them to email@example.com.
AcA is continuing to work on ways of bringing significant support to the cultural economy of Acadiana.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans: Low cost loans up to $2 million are being made available to assist small businesses and nonprofits with immediate cash needs
- LEDA (Lafayette Economic Development Authority): Resources and information for businesses and individuals in our region
- One Acadiana: Resources and information for businesses and individuals in our region
- Creative Relief Louisiana
For Individual Artists
- Americans for the Arts: up-to-date news and resources for the arts and culture field