COVID-19 Resources for Acadiana Artists and Arts Organizations
These are resources AcA has gathered from partner organizations and national organizations. We are compiling and sharing quickly to respond to the immediate need. We will continue to add resources from partners as we receive them. If you are looking to support the arts and culture sector in this time of need, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
To add resources to this list or if you have more specific questions, please submit them to relief@AcadianaCenterfortheArts.org. AcA is continuing to work on ways of bringing significant support to the cultural economy of Acadiana.
If you are an organization or individual in the Louisiana arts field who has been impacted by COVID-19, please take a moment to complete the Louisiana Art Field Survey. This information is vital to our advocacy efforts on behalf of the sector.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans: Low cost loans up to $2 million are being made available to assist small businesses and nonprofits with immediate cash needs
- LEDA (Lafayette Economic Development Authority): Resources and information for businesses and individuals in our region
- One Acadiana: Resources and information for businesses and individuals in our region
For Individual Artists
- Creative Capital is collating and actively updating the best list of artist-specific funding and relief resources
- LEDA: Lafayette Economic Development Authority – COVID-19 Assistance for Artists, Musicians, and Service Industry Workers
- Freelance Artist Resources is a simple site containing a broad listing of resources specific to creative freelancers of all kinds, particularly artists and musicians
- Arts Council Greater Baton Rouge has compiled an evolving list of resources and information
- Americans for the Arts: up-to-date news and resources for the arts and culture field