Presented by Jamie Hipp, PH.d.
For arts teachers and teaching artists
Do you wish to create a repertoire of effective behavior management strategies for your arts classroom? Would you also like to develop your formative and summative assessment skills for arts-based lessons? If you answered yes, these sessions are for you! This experiential workshop will model arts-based pedagogy across art forms. Participant takeaways include a toolbox of best practices related to classroom management/assessment in arts settings and ample collaboration opportunities with fellow participants.
About Professional Development Workshops
Professional Development Workshops demonstrate practical and proven techniques for teaching in the arts, about the arts and through the arts.
- Fee: $5 per registrant. LPSS educators: FREE! Registration is paid by LPSS.
- All materials and a light meal included.
- Most workshops carry CLU credit.
- Most workshops take place at Acadiana Center for the Arts.
- To register, call 337-233-7060 or email New@AcadianaCenterfortheArts.org. Or register on LPSS’ WisdomWhere.