Presented by Baba the Storyteller
For teachers of grades K–12
This professional development workshop focuses on the inner-development of the teacher as a first stage of creating differentiated instruction for learners. Baba employs stories, proverbs and fables as tools to illustrate the need for differentiating based on the culturally diverse needs of learners. Teachers are encouraged to familiarize themselves intimately with the community life of their learners as well as their socio-economic realities.
About Professional Development Workshops
Professional Development Workshops demonstrate practical and proven techniques for teaching in the arts, about the arts and through the arts.
- Fee: $5 per registrant. LPSS educators: FREE! Registration is paid by LPSS.
- All materials and a light meal included.
- Most workshops carry CLU credit.
- Most workshops take place at Acadiana Center for the Arts.
- To register, call 337-233-7060 or email julia@AcadianaCenterfortheArts.org. Or register on LPSS’ WisdomWhere.