Presented By Seedlinks Behavior Management, LLC
For teachers and counselors of grades K–12
This workshop will provide a variety of different artistic and integrative strategies for educators specifically designed to help students who are affected by past (what happened prior), present (what is currently happening), and future (triggers and warning signs) traumas.
About Professional Development Workshops
Professional Development Workshops demonstrate practical and proven techniques for teaching in the arts, about the arts and through the arts.
- Fee: $5 per registrant. LPSS educators: FREE! Registration is paid by LPSS.
- All materials and a light meal included.
- Most workshops carry CLU credit.
- Most workshops take place at Acadiana Center for the Arts.
- To register, call 337-233-7060 or email julia@AcadianaCenterfortheArts.org. Or register on LPSS’ WisdomWhere.