Are you a practicing artist interested in showing your work at Acadiana Center for the Arts?
We’re happy to offer the opportunity to submit your exhibition proposal for consideration.
Visual artists working in any medium are encouraged to apply.
Applications are open year-round and reviewed on a quarterly basis.
How it works:
- Submit your exhibition proposal by providing the following: Artist Biography, CV, Artist Statement, Exhibition Statement, & artwork examples in the form below.
- Proposals are accepted year-round and reviewed on a quarterly basis.
- All works submitted will be reviewed by AcA’s Visual Arts Director and AcA’s Visual Arts Committee. While artists may provide a specific goal for an exhibition, the scope, final selection and layout of works will be determined by AcA’s Visual Arts Director in consultation with the artist.
- Artists should bear in mind the need for a consistent and very strong body of work when submitting.
- Following each quarterly review, artists selected will be notified.
AcA Café, ArtHouse, Side Gallery, & Mallia Galleria exhibition proposal:
for visual artists producing work in any medium
Reaux Family Vault Exhibition Proposal
This opportunity is limited to current UL College of the Arts Students