Arts Experiences for All
The Vision: Every student Pre-K through 5th grade will receive in-school experience and field trip experiences in all art forms.
- Expand Lafayette Parish School System PACE partnership with AcA into all schools and all classrooms PreK–3rd grade.
- Bring High School band programs to perform for 4th graders.
- Partner with local arts organizations to provide field trip opportunities to performances and museums
Student Impact Numbers
After six years with Arts Experiences for All, every student entering 6th grade will have had:
- EIGHTY visual art or movement lessons through P.A.C.E.
- NINE cultural field trips and in-school experiences in Theatre, Music, Dance, Visual Art, and Creative Writing
This is the new model we will continue using and refining annually.
- Lafayette Parish School System, Acadiana Center for the Arts, PASA, Acadiana Symphony Orchestra, and the Hilliard Art Museum have partnered to make this program possible
- Community partners have committed to fundraising to ensure that these experiences can be accessible to all students.
- These organizations represent our performing arts, visual art, and arts-integration partners.
- This partnership model helps make every dollar stretch as far as possible.